DESIGN
Feb.12.2021
Xo Xo Design Story
Social Psychology
REVOLUTION, WAR & FAMILY
It will be fascinating to know about
XoXo
's background. In 1977-historically, I heard the word XoXo
for the very first time by the little 2.3 years old Pehlavi, the royal Iranian child who was calling his foster sister "
XoXo
Xo". Both foster siblings were displaced from their families and raised by foster parents appointed by the Army as a result of the war and revolution In fact his foster sister belonged to the family of Afghan Suriya Tarzi-Pasha Ataturk (Turkish Afghan German). She used to hamming it up and doing all voices with the song effects, specially a song for her Pehlavi brother from the Bollywood film "Yadon Ki Baraat" released in 1973. So he learned some tones and called his sister XoXo-Xo, which she returned by kissing him and hugging him.
After a long gap, in Nov.2013. Rakesh Roshan the Bollywood producer actor produced a film "Krish-3" that featured
XoXo.
I was inspired by his true efforts. The moment, I joined Redbubble, I decided to post a theme about XO XO the symbol of, sincerity and unconditional love. The moment I joined Redbubble, I decided to post a theme about XO XO the symbol of, sincerity and unconditional love.
Now the Royal Pehlavi boy has been returned to his family, but still living in the heart of
XoXo
. Suriya girl, who loved her foster brother unconditionally but still waiting to be reunited with her family.Posted by,
Fareeda Yameen (Zarah)
www.ajsmediadesign.com

Comments
Post a Comment